Subject: [ESTONIA] DPO Comunication
From: "Patricia Garcia Duran" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - AKI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2025 12:56:49 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Authority,

we would like to communicate our DPO details:

Company: BRAVONEXT SA
Address: Vicolo de' Calvi, 2 Chiasso – Switzerland
DPO Name and Surname: Rosangela Leone
Contact E-mail Address: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Phone Number: 0041 763163580

We remain at your disposal for any further information you may need.
Kind regards,

-- 

Patricia Garcia Duran

DPO Team

  <https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/M1SyXgnC9_sO5OKeiUG9S0dOAXNikiff4TvytCrlXPilyp1JqDpzlP_aGjm8trYdcDFQAZIlmtzb5K6T4kZJUecqt51KYG8y1jNO64ctxwiBifqPEruDnLN3QvxE9cPtnXx-0yU4B8bqedVaXdZLH0NLZQ=s2048>

StarTech S.r.l. Via Francesco Ferrucci, 10 - 20145 Milano MI - Italy

  <https://i.imgur.com/Ft406sA.png>

Listed on SIX Swiss Exchange

Our websites:  <https://corporate.lastminute.com> 
https://corporate.lastminute.com |  <http://lastminute.com/> lastminute.com 
|  <http://weg.de/> weg.de |  <http://jetcost.com/> jetcost.com | 
<http://volagratis.com/> volagratis.com |  <http://rumbo.es/> rumbo.es | 
<http://bravofly.com/> bravofly.com |  <https://hotelscan.com/it> hotelscan 
|  <https://www.crocierissime.it/> crocierissime

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you 
are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) 
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any 
unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this 
e-mail is strictly forbidden and could be a crime. The contents of this 
email are not personal and therefore the answers to this email may be known, 
within the limits allowed by company policies, by the organization of the 
sender.